Saturday, October 07, 2006

Enough Of This...


...pie. That's right. This is mincemeat pie. It was a fav of a family member of mine at Thanksgiving. This is not a cooking post. Far from it. It just means I'm not going to mince my words. And you will have pie in your face. That's how it works.


I did a post yesterday about boobs. It was, as usual, meant to be in jest. I talked to a friend last night and she took the test. She only got 13 correct. I called her a rookie. She said she doesn't do titties. I laughed. I get home from the store this morning and I have an e-mail calling me a "boob-a-phobe".It should be "boob-a-phile".(Thanks kurt). Now under normal circumstances I would take that arrow to mean I didn't like bosoms. Which is not the case. I think she meant(not the friend) that I was overly enthralled with them. Let's get this clear. I am a normal male. We like tits. But they are NOT the be all and end all of what define us. If you go to the blogs that participate in HNT you can view a plethora of meat. So I submit that this double standard ends now. If you don't want us to admire your cleavage, then quit showing it. And quit talking about how your shirts enhance those little buggers. Ladies, we know you have them, you know we like them, and you continue to pound our asses for wanting to look. Yet you do everything you can to accentuate what you have. I really don't care anymore. I'm redirecting my focus to earlobes. You heard me!! I'm an "earlobe-a-phobeaphile". Deal with it.

5 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

Shouldn't that be "-phile"?
As in Boob-a-phile, since "-phobe" means fear.

6:31 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Yep, you are correct kurtp. It should be 'phile'. But fuck it. I don't have the head for it today.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

seems to me that appreciating the "whole package" requires making note of all the components.
Some women could use a sense of humor....among other things.

10:01 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

As some of us do, Jean...we still get bashed...

10:33 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

It was my Dad's favorite part of thanksgiving. Hasn't seen the light of day since he died, thankfully...it was YUK!!!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home