Saturday, September 09, 2006

Well, This...


...should certainly put to rest the debate on gay marriage and such. I can honestly say that I have never seen either one of these fine young people in any endeavor they've engaged in. If I have, I wouldn't have known it. But as I was passing out lazily falling asleep last night with the radio lulling me into a drunken stuper deep slumber, the voice in the box said that this Pitt fellow wouldn't marry this Jolie kittten until all people could wed whomever they pleased. Well, hell yeah, that makes sense. Who needs congressional debates and state laws passed on the issue. We'll just let this stud stoically keep his chin up and his loins girdled until the carpet munchers and butt packers can go to the alter and proclaim their undying love for each other. Come to think of it, let's just turn the gov't over to these two and let's go have some fun. I'm hungry. Egg McMuffin anyone??

2 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

What an inspiration. To think that this simple man would suffer through the nightly fucking of Jennifer Anniston and Angelina Julie and host of anonymous supermodels instead of getting married... in support of... homosexuals...

What an inspiration you are Brad Pitt. What a tremendous sacrifice! Someone give this man a medal!

8:29 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Let him keep Angie and give my Jennifer...

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home