Friday, September 08, 2006

I Am Begging...


...politicians, studio moguls and whomever else is involved to stop this shit about 9/11. I don't need to see it again. I've seen it. You are raping the airwaves by doing this. ABC is getting ready to air some sort of docu-drama that isn't flattering for the Clinton presidency. Who gives a shit? It happened 5 YEARS AGO. We know what happened, so leave it to the intelligence people to figure out why it happened. Why go down that path again. Let's deal with what's on our plate at the moment and figure out how we can eat our veggies and make a happy plate. Shit, it's no wonder this country can't do crap. Just solve the problems over in Iraq and Afghanistan and nullify the people over here that insist on bringing this issue up time and time again. Just Damn...

6 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I'm not too much of a Bush fan (although I'm not a rabid liberal lunatic either) but I'm glad that the media powers that be are actually presenting something to the public that is not insanely and disproportionatly critical of our commander in chief. I do think that a whole lot of the general public place WAY too much blame on this administration for the problems faced today while giving the previous administration a free pass for, in part, allowing (through policy, diplomacy, intelligence and militay failures etc...) 9/11 and thecurrent conflict to occur.

That being said, I wont watch it either, just like I haven't watched and will likely never watch any of these other half dozen 9/11 movies.

P.S. You post way too much.

5:45 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

OK...I'll quit posting...

1:38 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

I don't know. I'm torn. I think this country suffers from a chronically short attention span, leading to the rabid criticisms of Bush. But I can't personally stand to watch it again, it took me a couple of years to bounce back from it the first time.

2:16 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I was stunned when it first happened, but by the following year I was numb to it from the constant attention it was always given...

2:27 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

I won't watch it because I already know what happened and I don't watch TV much anyway BUT, if it will serve to get a few folks to stop blaming Bush I suppose it's ok.

I'm just amazed we haven't had an even worse attack since 9/11.

2:46 PM  
Blogger GUYK said...

yep, I posted just two choice words for ABC and the Clinton bunch...

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home