Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just Curious...


...but what compels men to color their hair? The prez's press secretary seems to have done so. I don't want to pick on his ass in particular, cause he's had colon cancer and needs some special lovin'. But I saw him about five years ago when he was on FOX and he had alot of gray hair. In a news briefing yesterday this guy looked like a stud muffin. Rock on you spinner of political non-hyperbole. I can't wait to go white. Both my brothers already are. I'm jealous. Of course, they don't have much hair left, whereas I have every follicle I was ever born with. Why don't they make some of that grecian stuff that will give you gray hair? I need some sophistication in my life. Maybe I'll try bleach today, or a light dose of hydrogen peroxide. Or maybe I'll just go into a comma. The options are endless on a weekend. Big Mac??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home