Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We Had A Shooting...



...on a high school campus today. Some former student came on the grounds and shot a few rounds into the building and wounded a student. Guess he was pissed because he couldn't identify the intestines in the frog they dissected or some such thing. Of course all the gun control dweebs come crawling out of the woodwork like a swarm of termites demanding that we make the purchasing of all ammunition illegal post haste.

My position on this is to line them all up and shoot them. I'm not sure how well that would go over, but at least it would shut the motherfuckers up. I have no problem with people owning guns. I have a rifle tucked away in the closet. I've always wanted to own a glock but gun laws here require you to jump through a bunch of hoops to get a license and I've never had the time to do the hoolahoop thingy. Plus I doubt I could get three references that would swear that I wasn't certifyably insane. But even if I owned one it would never enter my mind to just go out and randomly fire the sonabitch at a building or school or what not. It's the person pulling the trigger people, not the trigger pulling the person.

Of course the school administration just freaked out, even after the culprit was apprehended. Total panic and parents complaining about a lack of an exit strategy. I kid you not. Lord have mercy my last few years here on this planet are going to try my fucking nerves.

3 Comments:

Blogger curmudgeon said...

How can you be so narrow minded? Everyone knows it's all the guns' fault. And the knife's. And the car's. And the rope's. And the baseball bat's. And the ax's.
They all just up and outta nowhere kill people!

1:43 AM  
Blogger KurtP said...

I thought the southeastern states were pretty easy on gun ownership. If getting a pistol is a problem, you could always order a cap and ball (Clint Eastwood) pistol from Cabellas.
Go here if you want to see how to load one.

8:31 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Taken under advisement...thanks...

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home