Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Know We Have...


...control over what we watch and what we let infultrate our heads. But please, burn my eyeballs out with hot poker. Everything, it seems, is an imminent crisis with the MSM. They are raping and pillaging my brain cells. I can do that by myself. Don't need any help. The recent two examples are Ernesto and this Karr jasper that said he killed the little Ramsey girl. Seems like half of Florida is evacuating already over this little windblower. I'm trying to remember when this trend started happening, and I don't know if it was after 9/11 or if we've just pussified ourselves to the point that anything that might disrupt our day-to-day is just something that can't be dealt with so they scare the shit out of us yelling the sky is falling and we don't make rational judgements about it.

And the faggy looking titmouse didn't have his DNA match that of the little girl. So this whole hoopla is OVER. In about a week. And look at the time they spent on this drivelshit.

Hey, but 24 won two Emmy's!! Not that I give a rats ass. I like the program, but I'll be damned if I'll watch a stable full of self-serving, botoxed-to-death,
brainless rummy's sit around in dresses and such that are worth more than my truck do the self-congratulatory,
damned-ain't-my-ass-fine bullshit. I was working, so I have an excuse.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dick said...

The world is full of pussies, and I'm going to piss them off.

12:50 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Of that I have no doubt. But ya got the little lady coming down. Save some time...

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And the faggy looking titmouse didn't have his DNA match that of the little girl. So this whole hoopla is OVER. In about a week. And look at the time they spent on this drivelshit."

Oh not to mention the 40K plus that DA in Boulder spent on a whim either? Oh yeah, it was taxpayers money I might add.

A couple of phone calls could have cleared him because at least 6 people said he was in Georgia!!!!! on the night Patsy killed her little girl for pissin the bed!

She should not only be fired, she should be disbarred, and that dork with the moustache that made some attempt to "justify" his own actions? He probably relished the thought of hitting sumptin in Tiawan while on this free the goose trip!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home