Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm An MD-A-Phobe...


...so I don't go to them unless I just can't drag my head outta my ass. This lady has a good post about medical terminology. Really funny, from an expert. I like the words the medical experts come up with. I think they would be useful in pick-up lines. One of my fav's is "bilirubin". If I was drinking at a bar with an attractive women, something like this might be appropos... "Hey baby, my bilirubin is really high right now." Or maybe... "God almighty my bilirubin is as big as it gets." I'm just offering alternatives.

I did steal pilfer pay for a scapel from an ER one time, not ever thinking what I'd use it for. But one time the eldest son climed over a wooden fence and caught his leg on the top as he jumped off and a wood chip savaged his leg. It could have been pulled out with tweezers, but it was jagged and lodged in at an angel. This was when the X had moved into the same complex I was in after divorce #2. I ran home after surveying the wound and got some Betadine and the scapel. The X thought I was fucking nuts. But I squirted that stuff on the wound, sterilized the scapel and cut that sucker out of his leg. To this day there is no scar. I missed my calling. Anyone need a vaginal exam?

I'm done for the day. To those that read, thanks much. For those that don't, well, never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home