Thursday, August 17, 2006

Certain Blogs...


...and why I read them. This lady is edgy, witty, bombastic, clever and mostly kind, as evidenced by her love of her kids. There should be more like her in the world because she genuinely seems to care about shit that matters. And she has tits a great personality!!

Ron is one of the best story tellers I've ever read. His stuff just flows and the interspersing of humor comes at just the right time. Plus he's led a helluva lot more fascinating life than I have. If I could live my life vicariously through someone, it would be him, without the sister-in-law, although I lived through that when I was married. The best I can come up with now is looking for 250 lb. furnace type women that smell of dog piss.

GuyK
takes me back to when I owned a house in the country and could engage in some of the activities he writes about on a regular basis. Plus, his political views line up pretty close to mine. And that whole country thing he has going on hits home to me. Good people. Not a phony bone in their bodies.

This woman dedicates her life trying to help and save the sickly. Honorable profession. Plus she seems somewhat vulnerable at times. And her writing is thought provoking and sincere. And she is also one of the BEST looking women I have ever laid eyes on. Or should that be lain? Hey, linguists, help me out here. I'm trying to make an impression.

Bane is just off-the-hook. Irreverent, critical, loopy, banal. I could go on but I don't want his head to swell.

As time permits I'll add the reasons as to why I read others listed in the links. Gotta go earn my pay helping the galactically stupid. It's a shitty job but someone has to do it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Wow...thanks my friend. Right back at 'cha.

Thanks for the heads up on Babsrn....She's a babe with a brain. Very rare I'm afraid.

5:59 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

She's a looker, no? Ohhh, the dirty thoughts I can conjure up!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger LL said...

Thank you, sugar. I can tell you're startin' to get into your groove on this blog. Keep it up!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

That's what I yell at the weiner all the time...

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home