Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Have...



...two guitars, an acoustic and an electric. I am NO musician. I use them for therapy. But learning to play them isn't difficult.
For example, John Fogerty of CCR wrote Bad Moon Rising using four chords, like so..

D A G D
I see A bad moon rising
D A G D
I see trouble on the way
D A G D
I see earthquakes and lightning
D A G D
I see bad times today

(chorus)
G
Don't go around tonight
D
Its bound to take your life
A G D
Theres a bad moon on the rise
D G D
I hear hurricanes A blowing
D A G D
I know the end is coming soon
D A G D
I fear rivers over Flowing
D A G D
i hear the voice of rage and ruin
and so on. Good therapy. And they look good on their stands when the lady's come over. Which means they look good when I come home, but what the hell, I can always wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home