Saturday, August 19, 2006

Philo 102...


...weekend crash course. I have a tattoo. It's the one in the pic. Alpha/Omega. Got it after my dad died. Also have my ear pierced. Did that twenty years ago. I keep it simple. My oldest son has the same one. It's honor and memory. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin was the first to come up with the idea of the beginning and the end. He kinda thought that god grows with us. It's called Process Theology. I think he's full of shit. No god I'm aware of would leave it to us to determine what he/she does.

But I do believe in the beginning and ending thing. I saw my sons heads pop outta their Mom. Just the best experience ever. First one took almost two days. I went home at 4 in the morning and got smakingly drunk.

I have no idea if there's a god. If there is, he/she is pissed at my ass, so I let it go. But you are less stupid today than you were when you woke up. I teach, you learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home