Friday, September 14, 2007

Fuck-It Friday...

...and then some.




  • We haven't had rain here in almost three months. I'm not in the industry anymore, nor do I own a house, so I don't frankly give a shit. I turn the water off when I brush my teeth, I take a seven minute shower and my dishwasher is set on water miser. So I would appreciate it if the local news channels would quit spending millions of dollars on some new fangled radar that is supposed to tell my ass that it's raining. I can see that.

  • I hate going to bed feeling well and waking up feeling like hell. This morning my throat felt like the furnace in a steel mill. Why is it that our immune system shits the bed when we go to sleep?

  • I had skin cancer surgery last Friday. I went for a check-up today. It's infected. I did everything they told me to do, and then some. It's an old building and the rooms kinda look like my bathroom. I don't think I'd want surgery done there. My ass is done with MD's for awhile.

  • ENOUGH. I don't give a shit what Bush says, that situation is lost. I admire what they are trying to do, but the government over there just isn't capable of reconciling the different wants and needs of the factions. Glad my nephew got out in time.

  • In typical fashion, the powers that be at work have decided that we need to change direction, so they hired that new guy I've written about. All they do now is have meetings. And they forget the simple shit that gets the product out the door. Go figure.

  • This gentleman died this week. I didn't know him all that well, but we did e-mail one another on occasion and comment on each others blog when something tickled our asses. We had one thing in common: big titties. He liked them in red. I didn't give a damn. I liked mine bare. RIP big guy. You had one helluva heart.



1 Comments:

Blogger curmudgeon said...

Damn. I read his blog on a regular basis. And likewise, traded comments now and then.
It is a loss.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home