Thursday, August 23, 2007

Seems Like Someone...

...doesn't think my disposition is sunny enough.

Seems he has an observation which he posted in his comments in response to mine...

Galactically Stupid: Damn, you're such a sunny person,full of joy and fluffy bunnies and happiness. Whenever I read your blog, I hear The Carpenters playing in my head.

That's why you're in my blogroll - because of the joy you bring. Really.


Fluffy bunnies? Me thinks this misguided individual has a cerebellum full of dust bunnies. I'm not likely to post very often about the good things in my life. Those belong to me. And if I do, it's in a moment of weakness or a drunken stupor. I'm not doing this blog to pump sunshine up your fucking asses. I try to bring different and irreverent perspectives to situations. You need fluffy, honey EMT, watch PBS or read some rose garden books. It ain't gonna happen here. And don't say I didn't worn you about your new found love interest. She's already drilled so far up your ass looking for shit from your past or present that it would take a truckload of Fleet enemas to hide your tracks. And last time I checked you removed me from your blogroll. Told ya this was gonna be fun.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Add "inability to negotiate a dropdown list" to your list of ailments, GS. Because you are on my blogroll, and have been since you first linked me.

Why, you may ask? Courtesy, plain and simple.

I post a tongue-in-cheek response to one of your snide comments on my blog, and you take it this way? And insult a friend of mine on top of it?

Kiss my ass.

Be bitter and misanthropic somewhere else, old man.

2:16 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Well this certainly isn't going to help my disposition any.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You clearly are. Stupid. Galactically. Take some Prozac.

3:13 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

How sweet. The brothers banding together to protect their own. Perhaps we could all get together and have a sigmoidescope party.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Well, here's the thing. He's been my friend through all the other stuff and knows everything - you know very little. Only what you assume based on your own perceptions/projection. At one time I tried to be nice to you but you took it entirely the wrong way and you have continually been so contrary and then hidden that behind the "I just play devil's advocate" veil that you're impossible to deal with and impossible to like. Frankly, my life is none of your concern. Nor should it be.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home