Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Let Me Channel My Inner Prickness...

...and say how excited I am at the prospect for fodder this situation will provide.

What might this be, you inquire? Well, the profession of undying love between this woman and this man. All the damn "Oh Happy Day" comments are enough to sicken tree sap. The best advice someone could have given these love doves is to keep it quiet until they're absolutely sure they want to go public with it. But Babs has a penchant for cathecting, at its various levels, and it appears that ole AD walked into her sights and got caught like the proverbial deer in the headlights. I think I gave her last foray into the love parlor about six weeks. It made it about two, I think, but my memory fails me. Oh sure, we'll hear things like this time it's different, he knows my soul, she's my soul mate and the like. Were this scripted by Grimm it would make for a good story. Alas, I sense the pen of Dante or Camus. Either way, this will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home