Friday, August 24, 2007

Yawn...

...here we go again...

Babs RN said...
Well, here's the thing. He's been my friend through all the other stuff and knows everything - you know very little. Only what you assume based on your own perceptions/projection. At one time I tried to be nice to you but you took it entirely the wrong way and you have continually been so contrary and then hidden that behind the "I just play devil's advocate" veil that you're impossible to deal with and impossible to like. Frankly, my life is none of your concern. Nor should it be.


Well, sugar tits, I don't really give a rats ass about your life. But I do care about how women manipulate men and, in particular, your beguiling ways. Your incessant need for affirmation from the opposite sex is psychopathic.

Oh, and by the way, don't write about Mother Teresa until you've read St. John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila and Thomas Merton. Stick to medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home