Friday, May 18, 2007

Life Is What It Is...

...and there ain't much you can do about it. So you swallow the medicine, take your pill, as it is, and hope for the best. Knowing that the outcome is not going to be good. Glass half full or half empty. Seems pointless to ask when you open the cupboard and there are no glasses to be found. You don't even get the chance to decide.

So I'll take what I don't have to whatever ends I can, knowing full well that it is partly my fault and partly genetics. As it should be. The creator likes to throw a change-up every so often, just so you remember whose on the mound. But my bat ain't big enough any longer.

So it is what it is...

6 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Slayer: good.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Infinitesimal said...

glad you're back, what happened to you?
I was assuming that you went to Vegas with the kiddos...

Did you have to go to the doctor instead?

4:18 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Cancer?

Don't give up. Ask Lance Armstrong.

4:05 AM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

Uh oh! That doesn't sound good!

1:46 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

Ah hell, if I had a gotdam glass I would drop it and break it. I just look at it like every day above ground is a good one and try to make the most of it. When the time comes I ain't gonna go gently onto the night..I plan on fighting and screaming all the fuckin' way.

3:32 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

You're to ornery to die Guy...

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home