Friday, April 27, 2007

GuyK And His Lovely Missus...

...are on a road trip. Have a read, because it should be interesting. I don't know if Guy will be encountering nekkid women in the camp site showers, and if he does I doubt he'll fess up to sweetthing, but I'm sure Miss Sassie Poodle will squeal on his ass if he does. I guess he could tell them he has five rods, but the look on their faces might be enough to give the poor bastard a heart attack. Keep it between the lines, Guy, and have a good journey.

2 Comments:

Blogger GUYK said...

BAWAHAHAHAHA sweetthing made sure that I bought a trailer with a shower. Now I know why! She didn't want to take no chances on me seein' some nekked ladies

10:11 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Hell Guy, you know you'd go blind if'n ya did.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home