Saturday, April 21, 2007

Here's My Complaint...


..with nightly anchors. They just read the news. Which has always been the case.


Before we had local news we had to rely on Murrow (yes, I do remember), Cronkite and Huntley and Brinkley. Not much to look at but you got the news and they didn't mumble all over their words.

Tonight, this woman, and as much as I'd like to bone her, because she is attractive and has huge tits, couldn't get the word cathartic out no matter how hard she tried. Finally, her male co-anchor came to her rescue and bailed her ass out.

Now I'm sure one doesn't sit in an anchor seat on a local news show without some sort of education, but please tell me that somewhere along the line she ran into that word. And don't you for one minute think that she was hired for her looks and her ethnicity. If you think that way, you are a nappy-headed...well, never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home