Friday, March 02, 2007

So March Is Coming In Like A Lion,

and we are under the gun for tonight.


But this isn't a post about the weather, as such. It's about the stupid things I heard people say about the tornado that hit the high school in Enterprise, Alabama.



  • I know God kept my baby alive because she needed to eat.

  • I heard something coming but I thought it was a bus.

  • I know the school was built really well because it was on cinder blocks.

  • I drugged two dead girls outta the school and I ain't feeling too right.

  • We'll never be able to replace the grass in the stadium.

  • I thought I was gonna die, but then I remembered I had a party this weekend, so I decided I wouldn't.

  • God does what he does because that's what he does.

  • I've never seen anything like this since Katrina. (editors note: this is Alabama)


Ahh well, that's what make people interesting.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home