Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It Always Tickles Me...

...when people that are suddenly thrust into the limelight use the excuse of "well, I didn't know".


It can happen in business, print or personal lives. Wouldn't it once be nice to see someone own up to it. "Yeah, the attention was nice and I wanted to capitalize on it, and I fucked up." Of course, none of them will. The Durham DA offered up that excuse today. Sorry, so sorry. I didn't know. Same can be applied to relationships. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd find out. I didn't intend this to happen."

Operative word here; intend. It means to act in a certain way. If you didn't mean to do it, then why did you? Your morals suck. And you know it applies to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Leave it to a governemt lawyer to screw with several innocent peoples lives for over a year just for his own political gain.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home