Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Never Liked The Guy...

...when I lived in Charlotte, but that's irrelevant. Radio personalities acquire a following that is unique.


I actually spent the better part of an afternoon swilling beer and talking to this guy when he was at a low point in his life. Nothing remarkable about him. Ordinary. Not particularly funny on the genuine level. Just someone that played the radio market. His commercials are showing up here for a new market they're going after. I don't listen. Like I said, I met him. I paid the tab. He claimed he didn't have any money. Seemed to drink like he did. I think I paid for it out of sympathy. Kinda sad that people have to try and convey themselves as something that they can't possibly be just for the sake of making money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home