Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Verily, Verily, I Say Unto You...

...the God of Jehovah will come visit bad shit upon your ass. And it will happen. Because I have a history with the Beach Boys, and they know vibes. Good vibrations and all that shit.

I won a contest back when I was 11 and got to meet them backstage at the old Charlotte Coliseum. I took "Moose" with me. She was visiting for the summer. Tall girl. Like 6'2". Good times. Great concert. She was a very loving and gregarious girl. We had no clue what body parts to explore, but we did our best.

Women today are jaded. They've lost faith. So be it. I'm glad I've purged the few that I had hanging around. They aren't worth talking to. It's always suspicious. Something behind the scenes. But they will continually go out and find the assholes. Not that I'm not. But there are good rims and bad. I think I'm a good one.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The asshole thing must explain my limited success. Sure as hell isn't due to good looks.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home