Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This Is Just Pure...

...horseshit, all this outpouring of grief and sadness because some horse kicked the bucket.

Someone on the news last night even mentioned that his last meal was grass. HUH?? Who gives a flying fuck. The only people who should even care one bit are the owners because they just lost the chance to make about $300,000 each time he went to stud. It never ceases to amaze me how people react when some celebrity(either human or otherwise) bites the big one. They act as if they were personally involved with them. Fuck you, you're a moron.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger La Cremiere said...

Ha ha ha. I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. Someone dying never seems as much a big deal as a poor helpless creature on the news. booh hoo.

7:20 PM  
Blogger none said...

I gave my condolences because Barbero was my second cousin.

I have horse fuckers in my family

7:57 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Horse fuckers? Just damn...

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home