Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blogger Sucks Ass...

...big time. First they hijacked me over the weekend and made me convert to the new version, then when I sign in now I don't have any of the new tidbits that are supposed to make it so special. My patience is wearing thin with this bullshit.


I would bullet this stuff, but I'm not in the mood, so I'll rifle it off.

To the boys...thanks. She's your grandmother and she sucks when it comes to technical stuff. I can't reiterate enough how lucky I and their mother are to have spawned two great human beings. Selfless to a fault, but within reason to keep their own needs met. Perfect. Thanks guys.

To BG in Monroe, NC, well fuck you too. On many an occasions you called me for advice about the kid . Did I ever say no? I talked for hours so you could go to bed with a comforted mind. Pull your head outta your diseased body parts. You and Babs would make a great team. Would last about two minutes. Depends on whose ego would win. My bet is Babs.

Whether you like sports or not, golf or not, watching Tiger coming down the back nine on Sunday is nothing short of drama. Good fun.

It's 24 time and I'm nursing a bad back that has my left side paralyzed. Such fun.




2 Comments:

Blogger La Cremiere said...

Shame about your back. Hope you recover soon. I don't know how bad off you are, but when I fell on my back, the doctor recommended that moved a lot to rebuild the muscles, it was painful at first but recovered quite quickly.

As for golf, only a player can possibly enjoy watching this! :P Sorry, but it truly bores me... watching golf

7:18 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Unless Tiger is playing I don't watch it anymore. The back could be any number of things. I'm thinking lack of pussy.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home