Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Would Like To Meet...

...this gentleman, and his lady friend. I like Texas, and she cooks well from what I've heard. And he could teach me how to blow my asshole up when I get stupid, or it acts up. Beats hemorrhoid cream. Then she could make bisquits and gravy to plug the holes.

Of course, there are alot of people I'd like to meet. This lady just so I could butt heads with her. That would be fun. Have to include this this gent. I like gardens and can drive a tractor and such. Give him and sweetthing some extra time. And I could stare through the window. Have to include this guy so I can feel like I've lived vicariously through him, since I was so different. Can't leave this woman out. She rolls me, unfortunately not literally. And this one goes without saying.

Just a few. I will add them each day. You guys want traffic. Not that I have many hits, but every little bit helps.

3 Comments:

Blogger GUYK said...

Hey..thanks for the link..and if you are ever down around Homosassa Florida me and sweetthing would sure like to meet you and buy you a cup of jumpstart

7:08 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Hope I get to do that some day Guy. It would be a pleasure.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You can come over for biscuits, as long as you promise not to blow your ass up in our house. I don't think the poor old place could take it.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home