Saturday, December 02, 2006

Le Penseur...

...early in the morn.










  • If you're a parent, you're familiar with that wishfull feeling that your kids will turn out to be "good" progeny. I take no credit in the way my sons have turned out. DNA goes way back. I don't control that. So it might be a crap shoot. I've known some families where one child is a saint and another is a sinner. The parents did the best for both. BUT, I have, and always will, tell them that I love them, regardless of their age. THAT seems to work. Who knows.

  • I will never understand why people feel the need to wash their bath towels every other day. That's the cleanest your ass is gonna be. All you're doing is shedding water. The towel just absorbs it. Think about this.

  • Some people are just chickenshit confounded when you confront them. It figures.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home