Saturday, December 02, 2006

Adenocarcinoma...

...is what they call cancer. They stage it.

This is what cancer cells look like. Mine are similiar. More or less. Moderately differentiated. OK. Sounds good to my ass. It takes a blood cell sixty seconds to travel through your system. So every 60 seconds I have cancer cells transversing through my veins. Does that bother me? You betcha. Do I complain about it? Nope. It is what it is. But if you complain about shit that has no meaning what-so-ever, I will call you on it. Count the blessings you have. I do.

I will go through this battle alone, by choice. Not because I want to. But it just seems to be the right thing to do. Me and God. It's always been that way. Prayers? Nope. Others need them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

You are NOT alone!

9:03 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Destiny.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Libby Spencer said...

Wow, it looks so beautiful for something so deadly. You're a brave guy GS.

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GS -- I won't pray for you. I won't even feel for you. I will hope for all of us who have it and if you don't like it you can kiss my pasty white ass.

We're not dead yet and there are many days ahead to enjoy.

And you will continue to exist.

2:43 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I'm countin' on it.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home