Friday, October 13, 2006

I Was Sitting At My Desk Today...

...thinking about multitasking. I already knew that the human brain is only capable of assimilating but so much information before some of it gets lost in the sodiom discharge of the firing neurons. So I can type, talk on the phone and fart at the same time. That's my limit. When I drive, I can guide the car and smoke. That's it. So when I see women driving, talking on a cell phone and primping their hair, I get nervous. Point? Women are stupid.

The reason I say that is because if something happens they figure some guy will make their fuck up right. So on the way home from work I pull into my left-hand turn lane. It faces North. So we have two through lanes and a left turn lane. To the East we have one through lane and a left turn lane. I learned a long time ago to keep a car's length between myself and the person in front of me. So some ditz from the East bound left-hand turn lane plows head on into the lead car in the North bound left-hand turn lane as she makes the turn to head South. BOOM. Air bags going off. Cars crashing back my way. And what do I see flying out of the bitches hand? A cell phone. I grab my sawed off shovel handle I carry in my truck in case a window needs to be broken out. Woman driving is freaking. Guy in the lead car is in shock. And I'm fucked. Guy in the next car calls 911, and we stay parked there for almost two hours.

The lady's excuse? I never saw him. DUH!! Your brain isn't capable of doing that. Drive a car or stay at home in the kitchen and talk. Don't inflict yourself on the rest of us.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

even being female, I cannot argue with you on this.... dumb bitch for sure!

1:50 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Wasn't meant to be a blanket statement...just some of them...geesh

1:59 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

ha... relax...did not take it as a blanket statement, just as an example of some.

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the comment...I think it is well put and completely accurate. Well done Popz.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AGREE 100%! I AM FEMALE AND I WANT TO PULL MOST BITCHES OVER IN THE MORNING AND STAB THEM IN THE EYE WITH THAT FUCKING MASCARA BRUSH THAT IS ENDANGERING EVERYONE'S LIVES:FRIGGIN' IDIOTS!
OH, DONT' FORGET THE BITCHES THAT TRY TO CATCH UP ON THEIR READING WHILE ON THEIR JOLLY FUCKIN' WAY!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Bravo! Bravo! An honest assessment. But I hope I never run into you in a dark alley. I fear you could whip my ass.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home