Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Read Alot...

...of blogs. Not just the ones on my bloglist, but others as well. Mostly to find out what's really happening in the world. There's a plethora of knowledge out there if ya know where to look. I feel an obligation to keep myself informed on as many things as I can. As most know, I have a nephew in Iraq. I want to know what's really happening over there, not just what I see in the crawls at night. I have prostate cancer. Did you know there are 35 strains of this type of cancer? And the type you have determines your outcome. You won't get that on the nightly news.

Now what really pisses me off with the MSM is that they have all these high falutin guests on their shows and as soon as they ask a question of said guest the next word out of their mouths is either "Wait", or "That's not right", or "You mean to say", when the poor mutherfucker hasn't even had a chance to say ANYTHING! They talk at such a frenetic pace and interrupt so often that when it's all said and done, you haven't gotten a damned thing out of the whole interview.

And now we have them drumming up this thing with the North Koreans. Who's to blame, Who's to blame? Which president is responsible for this outrage? Who gives a shit. Solve the problem. I'm going to go crawl in my tanning bed and get roasted. I want to do a test run, and it works better with wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home