Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So The Overpayed Athlete...

...had some expendable income. So he buys a plane and in his overpriced, infinite, wisdom, decides to fly down the streets of New York City. How did that little venture turn out for you? Needless to say, none too well.

I may appear to be overly unsympathetic, but what numnuts in their right mind, given what happened on 9/11, goes flying down the streets of NYC? Granted, there could have been a mechanical failure, which is the only explanation I can think of. Either way, just goes to prove that having alot of money doesn't make you the sharpest knife in the drawer.

And to add to the misery, I have to sit here and watch this drivel be covered ad nauseum. And listen to the politicos pat themselves on the back on how well their anti-terror proceedures worked. Now I've seen the footage of this so called 'disaster' and when I heard one woman describe it as bad as 9/11 I just went to the loo and gave myself an enema. Because if I have to watch shit, it's gonna be mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

I saw on FoxNews that that particular plane has a built-in parachute- just for emergencies.
They also said there was a MAYDAY sent.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home