Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Love Words...


...and phrases, and I have a fairly good grasp on a modicum of them. But some of the new phrases popping up on blogs has me twiddling my thumbs.


One I found has me particularly bemused. 'Inappropriately partnered.' I take that to mean it's not a good thing. But I'm not sure why. You obviously were appropriately partnered at some time. Otherwise the word partner wouldn't apply. So something else happened along the way. Maybe bad partner pants. Or bad partner food. Or you had good partner sex one night and the next you walked in and found said partner having good partner sex with the partner you weren't aware of. In my simple mind, which likes to break things down to the barest of levels, I'd just say we fucked up along the way. But that's just me.

1 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

Gawd, I wish Liberals would stop f*cking with our language.

At least you wouldn't get into trouble for "offending" someone by using a certain *N* word for stingy.
Or being unable to specify a type of shovel because you don't want to "offend anyone by using the word SPADE around them.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home