Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Just Talked To The Son...


...and then I talked to "B". He broke down and I broke down. There were no words I could really give him to make it better. All he could say was that he has to bury his little sister. What do you say to that? We talked for about 15 minutes. I know him well enough to know that he'll be fine in the long run. The kid has the personality of a rock star. But like most kids in my sons cliche, they are so close that this stuff just doesn't happen. I will be on guard. Flowers go out tomorrow. They have an open casket, which I am so against, but that's another story. I cry easy if someone I care about is hurt. Never cried when my Dad died until months later. Life is what it is...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, what can I say?

All my hopes.

M-M

5:07 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Thanks for thinking about them. It shows alot about you guys.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...
I can't even imagine.
I'm the type that is the epitome of strength and then loses it months later when everyone else has gone on with life...

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home