Friday, September 29, 2006

This Is The Kinda...


...shit I love. This woman is the Democratic House Leader and she rants on and on about how Bush isn't dealing with reality. Well, sugar britches, apparently you don't deal with reality very well your own damned self. As soon as you saw a wrinkle appear on that face of yours you went and got enough botox that would make my asshole the size of a baboons. LOOK at yourself woman!! I bet dubyah wakes up every morning, looks at himself in the mirror and says it is what it is. That's reality. Don't talk to people about reality when you have altered your own. I remember my grandmothers. Great women. They lived in a time before TV and all the trappings we have now. Since I was cognizant of them they had wrinkles for days. Their faces looked like the ocean with wave breaking after wave. But that's who they were. Never bothered me, never bothered them. They were real. Does this woman in the picture look real, or any of the people you see that have had this done? Of course not. If you're going to throw words around, make sure you have something to back it up. I'm just saying...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Amen dude!

4:13 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Exactamundo, and no, not from CA, but she inflicts us all with pain whenever she opens her mouth...

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home