Sunday, September 24, 2006

We're All About...

...education here in stupid land. Someone got to this site by searching on 'proclivity'. Of course, I knew the definition of it since I was two. Ok, I lied. I was three. Whatever. You had anyone come to your site with a search for that word? Of course not. So I am establishing the Galactically Stupid Global Initiative. I will personally head up this endeavor and it will involve debauchery. Donations will be needed for this wide ranging program. They will not be tax deductible. Details at 6.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack H said...

*ahem*

"Maiesiophiliacs."


J

11:29 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Well, J, the lady that ripped out the fetus from the womb of that other lady was certainly suffering from it, but she coulda stopped there...

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home