Friday, September 22, 2006

Soooo, There's Some Students...


...at the U. of Utah that have their panties in a wad because they moved the helo pad for the medflight helicopter close to their dorm. The little shitass chitlins are calling it a battle between life and death. A conflict between peace and bedlam. HA! Don't tell me these aren't some wiley scholars. They interviewed some coed and she was livid, I tell you, panties in the vagina crack LIVID. She said it was so loud she couldn't study. DAMNED RIGHT!! Some poor bastards dying out on route 12 but she needs to hit that calculus book. She have a life ahead of her. She said they wouldn't be as upset if they were compensated for the inconvenience this treacherous machine was wreaking on their lives. YES, YES!! Target gift certificates all the way around. And in one for some Wendy's fries.

2 Comments:

Blogger aughra said...

Wow, um, thanks for the link?! Glad you like my child's food source!

9:35 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

I do so luv me some baby plums. If you think I got it from you then give me the link and I'll post it...

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home