Wednesday, September 06, 2006

This Will Be...


...the last post I do on the dead croc hunter bloke. When I first heard of it I wondered why he pulled the damned barb out of his heart. If he had spent some time studying basic first aid he would have known that if you get impalled by, or on, something, leave it in. It's keeping pressure on the organ that it went in and keeping your ass from bleeding to death. As soon as he yanked that thing out he had no chance. Guess he was too busy thinking of ways to promote himself. I've read alot of other blogs where they just admired his ass. One even thought of him as his father. WTF?? I never could stand watching the guy. All that yelling and stuff, jumping on scaled reptiles. But I'm sure when he was away from the camera and limelight he was a good mate. So I feel sorry for him in that regard. I mean just kick back and have a Foster's with the mates and enjoy the wife and kids. Anyways, I gotta go wrestle this bothersome one-eyed trouser snake in my britches. Never saw that on TV did ya? I'm gonna fry him up for dinner since he's of no use for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home