Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Have No Proclivity...



...towards politics. I'm interested in it, but I would never spend my entire life engaging in it. Mostly because the assholes that do are lying skunks. If I vote, and I don't always do so (and don't rag on my ass about it because I also don't complain about it), I will vote for people that I feel have an honest and intellectual solution to issues.

But just so you know, to run for the prez of the U.S. it takes between 30.5 and 40.0 MILLION dollars just for the first four primaries. To elect the past seven/eight dummies we've had, that's alot of moola. Look at your options coming up. Is Pee Wee Herman available? At least we'd get some creamy popcorn out of the deal.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butt, butt once you're in office the sex (non-solo) is great!

At least that's what I hear.

Wouldn't know.

12:32 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Me neither...never will find out, but I sure would like to have some 'presidential' genitalia...ahh well...back to the blue dress.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home