Thursday, September 28, 2006

This Particular Practice...

...engaged in by bloggers just befuddles my ass. Memeing. I'm not even sure that's a word, but it is now. The definition is "a contagious idea that replicates like a virus, passed on from mind to mind." I did a search for an image of a 'meme' and this is the only thing that popped up. Now that's not a bad thing to pass on from mind to mind, but, of course, that's not what it is. You've seen the blogs where someone sends someone else a list of questions to answer. And the responses are supposed to let us know something about the respondee. Well, I'm here to tell ya that it does tell me something about you. It tells me you're a fucking idiot, and I wouldn't want any of your responses passing between your mind and mine. If anyone were to send me something like that I would find a way to pack it in a cactus plant and electronically shove it up your butt...

6 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

hmm.

12:58 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Well thanks, SM, but I am but a small pea in a very big pod. Most are much better than I. But I appreciate the compliment...

1:39 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

And Senor, I'll take that as an 'hmmm'...not sure if you're eating or contemplating, but both will work...

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What would you "electronically shove it up your butt" would make an excellent meme.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

I have to agree with you on that one. I don't get 'em.

7:58 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

And who cares, I might add. Hell, some of those things are 100 questions long. DAMN!!!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home