Monday, September 25, 2006

Ole Billy Boy...


...blew a gasket on Sunday on some talk show, or so they say. Hell, I didn't see it live but I've watched the clip. I didn't think what he did was so over the top. The way these self-serving news assholes think they are beyond reproach pisses me off most of the time, so I give him, Billy, some creds for sticking up for himself. Most of the time these little smug assholes sit in their chairs and fire off questions and never let anyone finish. Clinton should have just gone ahead and poked him in the nuts. Sure seemed like he was heading in that direction. But damn, were those nickers he was wearing? Hiliary's gotta get off the campaign trail and take him to Brooks Bros...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

I have to disagree with you on the interview. If you check it out, Wallace was deferential to the former president. Clinton has been interviewed by other media types favorable to him and NONE of them asked him tough questions. Clinton says he was ambushed but Wallace asked questions based on charges his OWN people leveled against him and Billy couldn't handle it. He's a fuckin' pussy. If I had been Wallace I'd have given him a warning about trying to physically intimidate me.
After the interview, he went off on his own staffers for allowing him to be put in that situation.
It ain't Wallace's fault that no other MSM pukes have never held that punk's feet to the fire.
Clinton's "facts" don't stand up to scrutiny.

1:05 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Prolly so...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home