Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hell...


...who am I kidding. I can't even drive a rig. Used to be able to. Now I'm relegated to my F-150. This blog is what it is, for better or worse. After some soul searching(which is odd coming from a soulless bastard) I've decided to just stick with what I do. If someone finds some of it funny or insightful, then good. If not, then that's fine too. I got pissed, more at myself than others. It's a blog, for christsakes. How seriously can this shit be taken? It's a rhetorical question for you intellectual numnuts out there...

2 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

The problem is- is that some people take their blogs WAYyyyy too seriously.

Kinda like themselves.

5:24 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Couldn't agree more...

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home