Sunday, September 24, 2006

Don't Remind Me...


...that I have no life. I call the boys on Sunday's, wash my stained panties and continue on the underground shelter, which is difficult, since it's all concrete to dig through and the only tool I have is a flat head screwdriver. Maybe the terrorists will wait for a bit. Anyways, I have to ask this person, this person and this person if those so called ER shows are realistic. I just watched one where some guy came in with an 11 inch ice pick stuck in his ear. He'd had it there for FIVE days. He did it himself. With a hammer. WTF?? Why? He was hearing voices and wanted them to stop. He went to the ER because he didn't care if the voices escaped there, but he didn't want them in his house. Sounds logical to my ass. I had a similiar experience one time. I started speaking in tongues so I jabbed a fork in that little snake in my mouth. It was hard to explain myself in the ER because I couldn't talk very well. But the religious conversion rate that night was off the scale.

The pic? I was in a hurry and couldn't find an ER one. Yeah, I'd have sex with him too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Yes, people are just that crazy but an ice pick in the ear? Nah. Though other and larger foreign objects have been impaled in peoples' heads for years and they survive.

2:40 AM  
Blogger KurtP said...

I saw part of that show. I also noticed that everything was done through a Mexican translator.

Thanks for helping pay his bill!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home