Saturday, September 16, 2006

Soooo, The Prez Wants Some...


...clarification as to whether he can rip the balls off a terror suspect. Seems reasonable to me. The panty wearing Congress needs to debate this shit? Did the Germans or Japanese follow this sacred document? Did the Vietnamese? Of course not. Nor will they ever. What do the terrorists do? They lop off heads. And execute people. Sound fair to your ass? I've said it before and I'll say it again. Put a stop to this shit NOW. Don't worry about the world outcry about the crimes against humanity, because in these fuckers minds there is no humanity. They gotta run outta virgins at some point in time...I'm just saying...

2 Comments:

Blogger phlegmfatale said...

EXACTLY. This is what I've been saying all along. We should only have as much respect for the Geneva convention as our enemies do. I only have to cast my memory back to a dead young American soldier being dragged throught the streets of Mogadishu to convince me that we are way too friggin' nice to the people who want to slaughter us in our beds. No more Mr. Nice Guy. pleeeese?

5:07 AM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Amen to that. I'm so freakin' sick of idiots like John McCain! If he's a war hero, I'm a Chinese test pilot.

What are these fucking morons thinking?

I just pray that the next victims of terrorists in this country are LIBERALS!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home