Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This Little Pussy...


...has a show at night on MSNBC. He's supposed to discuss issues of the day, politics and all that shit that makes us sick. But he is, by definition, a journalist. So his show should be objective and about the concerns of America. Now, this is how the MSM has gone to hell in the proverbial handbasket, as I've spoken of earlier. He agreed to be a guest on some show called 'Dancing With The Stars'. I've never seen it, nor would I. I dance around enough myself every night looking for which is the real one of the three wine glasses I see. I'd win that sucker hands down. Point is, he had not one, not two but three segments on his upcoming stint on this silly ass show. So don't tell me these pricks and prickeses aren't self-serving, agrandizing celebrities of the day. That's what they want and that's what we allow them to get away with. Oh well, I got things to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

OH I was wondering who he was. I watched the show, He sucks!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Fucker Carlson is a stupid little prick. Don't tell a living soul but Michelle made me watch the damned show tonight. Thankfully Fucker Carlson and Jerry Springer both danced like me on a major drunk!

Again...don't tell anyone that I actually watched that horseshit.

Yeah...I'm whipped.

I hope the family shit is Ok my friend.

4:58 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

He's a weenie, and I didn't see it but watched it on some news thing this morning. Don't do what you can't do I always say. And Ron, if I were you I'd get a divorce if she makes you watch it again. Enough Michelle, quit de-balling your dear hubby. Have you no mercy???

11:42 PM  
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Tucker got the boot on the dance show. He was the first one voted out.

I don't watch his show that much but he is ok. As far as him promoting the show, what's wrong with that? It's his fuckin show! When you get your own television show go right ahead and promote the shit out of this blog.

He is not, by definition, a journalist. He is much more a television personality then a true "journalist." There is nothing political about promoting his appearance on a goofy television show so there shouldn't be any concerns about whether or not he is being "objective about the concerns of America."

lighten up dude.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home