Friday, September 15, 2006

There Seems To Be...


...some sort of boobie controvery at Toys-R-Us about breastfeeding. I'm not sure if it's here or in the UK. Normally my ears would perk up at the mention of breasts, but this one didn't do much for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a boob man, tried and true. Almost wife number two had a rack to die for. I'm all for breastfeeding. That's what mammary glands are meant for. Nothing like suckling on a nice nipple. Of course, us men folk take that experience to our graves. I wanted the X to breastfeed but she would have no part of anyone hanging on to that tit, me included. Ever. The issue seems to be a legal one. There are laws wherever this incident is taking place that allows a woman to breastfeed as long as the nipple isn't exposed. While I would willingly engage in that food fest, seems like a silly argument to me. Toys-R-Us is a business, and if it doesn't want exposed titties in their store, then so be it. Seems odd to me, though. Most managers of those stores, if memory serves me correctly, probably haven't ever seen a boob. But, it's been awhile. You can take that however you want...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I just don't understand why some women are hell-bent on popping out a boob for feeding time in public anyway. Hell, I never even entertained the thought of publicly breastfeeding my kids. That's why you have breast pumps and bottles. Then again, I'm not really into staring at naked breasts. ;-)

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home