Thursday, September 14, 2006

I Will Never...


...understand the desire of some people to drive mile upon mile for the hell of it. That's just neurons firing back up into your ass in my book. I've covered a few miles the past few days, in less than pleasant weather conditions, and I hated every minute of it. I would have hated it if the weather had been perfect. I trust myself on the road, but I'll be damned if I trust your asses being out there. I have this paranoia that if something bad is going to happen on the open highway it's going to involve me, and not in a good way. I've known some people that take off on a Saturday to go see a road in some obscure place in the state. A ROAD??? Just Damn!!! I'd rather stay at home and watch re-runs of Dancing With The Stars, which my passively dependent ass is now hooked on. How does this shit happen to me?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

I'm with you dude. I must be missing some sort of male gene. I HATE DRIVING!

Also, while I'm not "hooked" on that show....Michelle watches and so, I do too.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home