Sunday, September 10, 2006

I Had Almost...


...forgotten about this shit. It seems ole Daddy can't let it go. Now he's going after the 'Juice's' likeness. WTF?? I have no idea if OJ killed his ex and her companion. I never cared one way or the other. Still don't. What I do care about is when people say it isn't about the money. This man is the father of Ron Goldman, the waiter that was with Nicole the night they were killed. A jury of his son's peers aquitted OJ. A civil court found otherwise and said OJ had to pay 33 million, of which he's rendered nothing. So Mr. Goldman is going after the monies that Mr. Simpson earns as a result of his person. But he claims it's not about the money and he will persue this until he gets his justice. Hey, OJ, get that knife and do what you do best...

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

...and with that knife, cut that annoying moustache...

5:16 AM  
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Going to have to respectfully disagree. I believe that if you were to ask the Goldman's to choose between putting their son's murderer in prison or having the 33 million, the would choose to have their son's murder thrown in prison.

As it is, the only punishment our legal system was able to hand down to Mr. Simpson was a monetary one. One in which he will never have to pay because of the complicated scheme in which those funds may be pulled from (of which OJ has none)

I applaud his efforts. This guy killed his son! Damn right he should haunt OJ for the rest of his life! It's not about the money, it's about a father trying to take retribution in the only way he is able to (legally) and that is through his pocket book.

8:26 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Agreed Babs, older men don't need mustaches like that unless they're in a barbershop quartet.

Senior...if someone were to kill one of my sons there would never be a trial if I could help it. But if I couldn't get to the asshole before trial then I have two choices. If he's acquitted, then I kill him whenever I can. If I'm so chickenshit to leave my son's death in vain and go for money, then I don't deserve it and neither does this asshole.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

He's an asshole??? Wow. I don't think you actually believe that. And I don't believe that you would have killed OJ Simpson either.

This guy killed the mans son. He is doing everything he can, legally to make OJ's life hell. I say good for him. I'm not sure where you get off calling the guy an asshole for attempting to piss off the murderer of his son and/or receive the legal judgment to which he is entitled... I have to say, you have me at a complete loss there...

I say GREAT for Mr. Goldman. I hope he finds a way to suck every penny out of OJ's bank account and leave him destitute, naked in an alley where he is assaulted nightly by other, bigger, blacker men with bigger knives then he used to slash the throats of two innocent victims.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home