Sunday, August 27, 2006

Six Degrees...


...of sepearation. It's a fascinating concept. I wonder about alot of things. I wonder, at this moment, what my sons are doing and what our lives would have been like if the X hadn't dummied up. I wonder if my Dad is in a place better than here. I wonder if the people I care about ever think about me. I wonder why this lovely lady can't find peace in her life, and why she seems so sad.

I have no idea if there are six degrees, five or four. It may seem at times that I'm banal and profane. It's just a cover. We all have them. I'd like to meet alot of the people that I read. It would be fun to have a cold one with the brethren. It may very well be true that I know some of you through circumstances that neither of us know about. It works for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I'm at peace as much as anybody and I'm not sad at all. We all have bad days and we all have our challenges and most of us have one or two people in our lives that we could live without but such is life. We fight the good fight and do all we can. You don't know me...nobody who does would ever in a minute think I was just sad in general. We all just have the occasional sad day.

1:01 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

And here I thought you had had enough of me...u yourslef said so...

1:52 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Doesn't mean I'm not going to try to correct a publicly written misconception about myself.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd offer some Cheese to go with the whine!

Babs, your letter sounded like it was last year you got divorced. Really it did!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home