Friday, August 25, 2006

Stunning...


...news. I heard today that Pluto is no longer a planet. Fuck my intellect. I always thought it was a Disney dog. What I find even more disturbing about this change of events is that there's a body of people that actually give a shit, and have the power to change its status. Now it's a 'dwarf planet'. Wonder how midgets will feel about this classification. There's a lawsuit in here somewhere.

But what happens if Pluto doesn't want to be a 'dwarf planet'? Can it sue? Whine? What if it decides to throw the whole planetary spinning thingy outta whack? What then? This is what happens when you get these intellectual types together to meet and engage in intellectual jacking off. They claim the reason was because Pluto was intruding into Neptune's space. A cosmic jihad, of sorts. Is there no planetary UN to handle this? Must we take care of EVERYTHING? It's an outrage, I claim. Stop the madness!! So we've got an insurgent planet out there, spinning around looking for someone to blame for its plight. Small, ignored planet that no one paid much attention to. I'm getting alittle uncomfortable with this. Can this body of scientific dipshits hold a special meeting to reconsider this? It's all so confusing. And no reaction yet from the White House. Perhaps declaring Earth as a double-dwarf planet will appease Pluto. But I'm sure he's so royally pissed by now that there's no turning back. The fate of the other eight planets rests in the hands of some newly declared rogue planet with evil intentions. I'm diving for cover. I suggest you do the same. Things are getting cosmic...Prayers to all for a good survival.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rantin' Ron said...

Ok asshole...that TEARS it! I'm not talking to you anymore. I HATE people smarter and more clever than ME which, of course, severly limits my group of friends but still....I'm done with you.

Stop showing off....write something stupid and I MAY reconsider my opinion of you....maybe.

Asshole!

Sorry.....couldn't help myself.

2:30 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

LOL...I'll dummy it up this weekend Ron, just for you...

1:09 PM  
Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

LOL you crack me up!

2:19 PM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Well Livey, I will endeavor to continue to do just that...hope ya get to feeling better soon, btw...

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home