Saturday, August 26, 2006

If'n Only...

...the truth be told.

Hi, I'm Lindsay Wagner. I don't mean to get too personal, but when's the last time you had a really good fuck on your old mattress? Old mattresses may be too hard or too soft, kinda like your husbands dick. With the Sleep Comfort bed, you never have to worry about that. You can set it to whatever comfort level is good for you. If you need a 45, it's there baby. For those times you need an 85, just grab the remote and pump that baby up. And your man will have more stamina in the morning for those times when a good woody is needed when the sun rises. So don't pass this opportunity up. It's a simple call. I'll send you a free brochure that includes new sexual positions you can try. Call now. You won't regret it. My sleep partner can verify that everything I've said is true. Thank god for the remote and the 120 setting. OHHHHHHHH, I so love this bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger kdzu said...

Remember when Lindsay was the hottest thing going? None of us have aged as well as we'd have wished.

2:25 AM  
Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Hell, I can't even remember when she was hot...oh well...

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home