Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just Where Did This...



...Zorro looking motherfuker come from? It befuckles me. Seriously. I went through the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and now the 20's and I had never heard of this black garbed and spectacled master of the big ukulele. I knew of Clapton, Page and Beck. But this nuts-full-of-machismo suddenly came into my world a few years ago. And he cares about ME, and wants me to be happy through music. And damned if he can't throw a riff or two down the neck. He says he was hit by a drunk driver ten years ago and couldn't play. He's made a remarkable recovery. Cause this dude can throw it down. And he wants MY ass to throw down with him. Well hell fucking yes. My ass is in!! I loved Zorro as a kid. All that swashbuckling and concern for the minions. Life just got a WHOLE lot better. Childhood dreams do come true. Thank you Allah, thank you. I'm off to grow my fingernails. And take a Midol, cause black makes me look fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home