Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'd Like To Write More On Politics...

...the media, current affairs and the like, but with the recent turn of events I've decided I won't waste my time or yours spewing forth venom about any of them. They can all kiss my ass

I never watched the first OJ debacle and I'll be damned if I'll have anything to do with it now. And now Dan Rather, at 75 fucking years old, is suing CBS for $75 million dollars. WTF. Just pack it in and move back to Texas. What in the world are you going to do with that kind of money if you win? You already have enough. And Guilliani is over in London smoozing Americans for money. For $1000 a plate you get to sit there and listen to his ass. For $2500 you get to sit there and listen to his ass AND have a picture taken. They don't specify if the picture is with his with ass, but I assume it is.

I have come to find all of it just total bullshit. Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home